1. CONTACT US: E-Mail us project art or ideas along with dimensions (we prefer vector formats, .svg .ai. .eps and some properly saved pdfs)
2. DESIGN: Once we are sure of your project details we will E-mail you an initial proof along with an invoice providing you with the cost of your project.
3. PROOF APPROVAL: Once you have approved the proof a minimum payment of 50% is due. PVC patch molds will not be produced until a partial payment is received.
4. SAMPLE APPROVAL: Upon approval of the proof it takes 5-7 days to get you a ‘live sample’ (an actual patch that we photo and then email to you for final patch and color approval). Only changes in color can be made at this point without us having to remake the mold. (A new mold will be an additional charge to your original quote as well as add up to a week onto job completion.) Once the ‘live sample’ is approved, production will take about 2-3 weeks to mold the patches, sew & trim Velcro backing, bag, pack and ship.
5. SUBMIT FINAL PAYMENT: If you have not yet submitted the final portion of your payment it is due before shipping. Our preferred method of payment is via Intuit Payment solutions, a safe and simple electronic transfer. We also accept checks made payable to “Combat Swag, LLC”.
6. SHIPPING: Smaller orders will go USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail. Larger orders of 250+ pieces will normally be shipped via UPS or FED EX Ground, If you have a shipping account you would like us to use or a different ship to vs. billing address, please advise.
• FAST TRACK YOUR PROJECT: If you are satisfied with the proof and wish to waive the live sample and move directly into production, you will shave approx. 5-7 days off your production time. Once this file is approved, you have committed to the mold, and if you should decide to cancel your order you will be charged $150 (for mold, die and material costs).
Due to the custom nature of our business we prefer an e-mail email@example.com with an idea of where you want to go with the design and we will make it happen. New orders can expect about a month production time once the design is finalized. If you are looking to update or change your current logo we have a short list of freelance designers who can help you produce a new design for your team.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR COPYRIGHT MATERIAL? Combat Swag, LLC is not responsible for gathering, maintaining, or verifying the copyright status of customer provided files. All customers are responsible for obtaining permission to use, duplicate, or edit all copyrighted material before submitting said files to Combat Swag, LLC. All persons and/or companies wishing to provide files to Combat Swag, LLC for production must assume all liability for any possible copyright violations.